|Posted On||Oct 09, 2023|
Sandusky, OH area
$80,000 - $90,000
Job ID #27414
Our client is a global manufacturing organization with sites located across the US and the globe. Their Northern Ohio production facility is growing and expanding rapidly. Having come out of the pandemic with virtually no losses in personnel or production, they are set to continue amazing growth throughout the fall of 2023 and going into 2024.
Just some of the perks of working for this organization:
- Culture- they are widely known for this, and pride themselves on being a very collaborative and supportive team environment.
- Growth- they offer tremendous development within the organization and often promote internally
- Full range of benefits including strong 401k matching, profit sharing, and excellent vacation/PTO
- Strategic/forward thinking company that always looks for future growth
Main duties of the Electronics Engineer include:
- Support the research, development and testing of new electronic components (PCBs, circuitry)
- Lead product research by attending seminars and trade shows pertaining to electronic components
- Work in the R&D lab using electronic testing devices (such as oscilloscopes and soldering machines)
- Work directly with key customers in the future growth of the electronic business segment
- Use Lean/Six Sigma methods to aid in the manufacturing of electronic systems
- AS degree or higher in Electronics or Electrical Engineering
- Strong technical expertise in electronic components (wiring, PCB, circuitry, etc.)
- Experience working in an R&D lab- testing electronic components
- Ability to read highly technical engineering drawings
- Lean/Six Sigma knowledge
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.