|Posted On||Oct 11, 2023|
$70,000 - $85,000
This advanced manufacturer specializes in producing products for the automotive industry. Due to the growth in their business, they are looking to hire a Maintenance Engineer who enjoys hands-on work in a fast-paced environment. This individual will enjoy the utmost job stability, competitive compensation, and the opportunity to have success and career growth.
The current opening is for a Maintenance Engineer. Main duties include:
- Identify and implement opportunities for improvement in equipment and reliability
- Develop work plans and instructions for repairs/modifications of equipment
- Develop PM’s for plant equipment
- Provide technical direction to Maintenance Technicians when necessary
- Increase plant efficiency, quality, safety, and cost reductions
- B.S. degree in Engineering preferred, but relevant work experience accepted in lieu of degree
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a similar function
- Exposure to mechanical systems including hydraulics and pneumatics
- Ability to lead and manage projects from start to finish
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Excel
- Excellent computer skills – word processing, spreadsheets, etc.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.