|Posted On||Oct 11, 2023|
$60,000 - $75,000
Our manufacturing client has been in business for over 40 years and is currently looking to add talent to their team in the form of a Sr. Production Planner. This is a full-time/direct hire opening and you will be a hands-on, technical professional that will help in the continued growth of this organization.
The current opening is for a Sr. Production Planner. Main duties include:
- As a Senior Planner, mentor one associate in the supply chain department
- Manipulate large data sets to change planning stock levels
- Produce the production schedules
- Plan and generate work orders
- Expedite orders to match customer needs
- B.S. degree is preferred
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a similar function
- Ability to lead and develop others in the supply chain department
- Microsoft Office and ERP experience
- Strong mathematical skills
- Must be a critical thinker, analytical, strong problem-solving ability
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.