|Posted On||Oct 19, 2023|
Zanesville, OH area
This ISO certified global manufacturing leader is the largest in their industry. Through their processes they are helping the environment reduce waste and emissions. Our client is in need of a Quality Engineer to join their team. They offer competitive pay and benefits!
As Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing an internal audit system
- Leading plant audits
- Improving processes
- Implementing corrective actions
- Maintaining plant quality and ISO accreditation
- Meeting customer requirements
- Maintaining quality systems
- Supporting the lab
To be considered for the Quality Engineer position you must have:
- A four year degree is highly preferred, along with at least 2 years of previous quality experience. Heavy manufacturing is desired
- Experience with ISO9001
- Strong process and technical skills; experience with SPC
- Experience with Lean and Continuous Improvements
- Excellent communication skills; team player
Key skills: Quality, Audit, ISO
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.