|Posted On||Oct 20, 2023|
$65,000 - $75,000
Our client is a tier-1 automotive supplier and they operate three different facilities in the Dayton area. The facilities consist of over 450,000 square feet of manufacturing space. They are committed to safety, putting quality product out the door, and ensuring their employees have ample opportunity for growth, learning, and advancement. They are searching for a talented Design Engineer to join their growing engineering department. You will receive tremendous benefits, time off, and opportunity to advance your career and technical ability.
- Job stability
- Growing non-union manufacturing facility
- Company has long-term vision and growth plan
- Design and develop automotive products utilizing Catia V5
- Conduct design review meetings
- Work directly with the customer regarding design specifications, requirements, and changes
- Provide data and information on parts to Sales, Quality, and Process Engineering
- Manage multiple design projects simultaneously
- Prepare time schedules for design projects
- B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering or other technical field, or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a similar function
- Prior experience designing with 3D CAD, preferably Catia V5
- Understanding of geometric concepts and figures
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, initiative
- Ability to be innovative, creative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.