|Posted On||Nov 03, 2023|
$60,000 - $75,000
This manufacturing company`s business is booming. They are seeing record growth and due to this increase in business they are looking to hire a Controls Engineer. You will join a family-first workforce and will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact for the organization. The company pays the majority of the benefits premium and matches on their 401(k). Rarely do you see benefits and company perks like this along with a family-friendly and positive work environment.
- Great opportunity to grow with an expanding manufacturer
- Family-friendly work environment
- Business is booming, tremendous benefits package
The current opening is for a Controls Engineer. Main duties include:
- Aid in the design and development of electrical systems and process equipment
- Perform schematic and panel drawings using AutoCAD
- PLC and HMI programming
- Project management – source and coordinate vendors
- Controls design and implementation
- Assist in the installation and commissioning of equipment at customer sites
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering
- Open to entry-level candidates
- Ability to train in RS Logix, SLC 500/5000 and Mitsubishi PLC platforms
- Must be a self-sufficient individual
- Strong analytical and critical thinking ability
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.