|Posted On||Nov 03, 2023|
$90,000-$100,000 plus bonus
Our client has been a leading production facility for over 130 years. As the industry standard-bearer, they`ve been able to deliver quality products that have been at the cutting edge of their field. Due to this innovation and expertise, they are experiencing continued growth and expansion. To help meet this demand, their most pressing need is for a Quality Engineer with manufacturing experience.
Why you should Apply
- Employee-owned company with ESOP in addition to 401k
- 10% bonus
- Aggressive career advancement plan
Responsibilities of the Quality Engineer include:
- Act as the liaison between customer and manufacturing facility for quality initiatives
- Develop and facilitate product quality systems, procedures, and documentation
- Maintaining ISO standards to ensure system and part compliance
- Lead customer and regulatory audits
- Manage and correct non-conformance in products and process
Requirements for the Quality Engineer position include:
- At least two years` experience as a Quality Engineer within a high-volume manufacturing facility.
- Knowledge of root cause analysis, SPC, corrective actions, inspection techniques, and quality systems
- Willingness to work in a heavy manufacturing environment
- High-volume manufacturing
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.