|Posted On||Nov 13, 2023|
$60,000-$70,000 plus paid Overtime
As part of one of the world’s largest automotive suppliers, this state-of-the-art facility has the corporate backing, name recognition, and industry expertise to outpace its competition. With a nearly 70-year history of innovation and over 100 global locations, this manufacturing juggernaut has capabilities matched by none other. Improvements in several of their product offerings and a global rise in demand have led to unprecedented success. To maintain this pace, they are actively searching for a Second-shift Production Supervisor with high-volume manufacturing experience.
Why you should apply:
- Direct Access to business unit leaders and company executives
- Paid overtime
- State-of-the-art production facility
- Global advancement opportunities
Responsibilities of the Production Supervisor include:
- Leading production efforts on second-shift to meet production and quality standards
- Optimize the utilization and use of all machinery and equipment involved in assembly production activities
- Training and providing leadership for up to 25 production team members
- Leading all process improvement efforts, including continuous improvement and Lean initiatives
Requirements of the Production Supervisor include:
- Previous experience leading production efforts, in a high-speed, fast-paced manufacturing setting. Automotive experience preferred
- Experience leading continuous improvement efforts, Lean initiatives, and process improvements
- The ability to work second shift, overtime, and weekends as needed.
- Automotive manufacturing
- Lean manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.