|Posted On||Nov 14, 2023|
Coshocton, OH area
Our client has been an innovator in the plastics industry for nearly 60 years. Located just miles from the epicenter of "Polymer Valley," this company is positioned to remain at the forefront of plastics technology. They are dedicated to remaining a leader in their industry and want to bring difference makers with a passion for advancement onto their team. Due to solid growth, one their most urgent needs is for a Reliability Engineer.
A flexible work schedule, excellent vacation plan, 401k match, and tuition reimbursement are among the many perks of working for this family-oriented company.
Responsibilities of the Reliability Engineer include:
- Partner with plant management, engineers, and production supervisors to coordinate overall equipment maintenance, including Reliability, PM, upgrades, and scheduling to maximize performance and up time
- Determining maintenance schedules, resource planning, repair, and installations using CMMS
- Provide leadership to technicians, electricians, and mechanics as needed
- Provide technical support through PLC troubleshooting and programming.
Requirements for the Reliability Engineer position include:
- Four-year technical degree highly preferred
- Previous experience coordinating maintenance resources and personnel in a heavy manufacturing facility
- Familiarity with CMMS, PM, reliability programs, plant automation, and facility maintenance
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.