|Posted On||Nov 14, 2023|
Coshocton, OH area
Our client has been an innovator in the plastics industry for nearly 60 years. Located just miles from the epicenter of "Polymer Valley," this company is positioned to remain at the forefront of plastics technology. They are dedicated to remaining a leader in their industry and want to bring difference makers with a passion for advancement onto their team. Due to solid growth, their most urgent need is for a Quality Engineer.
A flexible work schedule, excellent vacation plan, 401k match, and tuition reimbursement are among the many perks of working for this family-oriented company.
Responsibilities of the Quality Engineer include:
- Act as the liaison between customer and manufacturing facility for quality initiatives
- Develop and facilitate product quality systems, procedures, and documentation
- Maintaining ISO standards to ensure system and part compliance
- Lead customer and regulatory audits
- Manage and correct non-conformance in products and process
Requirements for the Quality Engineer position include:
- At least two years` experience as a Quality Engineer within a high-volume manufacturing facility.
- Knowledge of root cause analysis, SPC, corrective actions, inspection techniques, and quality systems
- Willingness to work in a heavy manufacturing environment
- High-volume manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.