|Posted On||Nov 17, 2023|
$60,000 to $70,000
Job ID 27257
We are in search of a talented engineer who has a passion for improving manufacturing processes that will improve the operations for the workforce. This corporation is known for their outstanding reputation of manufacturing high quality products and commitment to continuous improvement. They have a solid, highly satisfied customer base which allows them to continually be a leader in their industry. The corporation will provide you excellent benefits, a secure career, and an opportunity to grow.
- Position open due to growth and expansion
- Opportunity to achieve career success
- Great team and supportive company
As a Production Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Implementing manufacturing techniques to improve labor efficiencies and quality
- Analyzing data from studies and implement process improvements for the manufacturing operation
- Developing SOPs and work instructions that are aimed at improving efficiency, quality, and safety
- Gathering production statistics and provide solutions to reduce waste and improve efficiency
- Working out on the production floor troubleshoot technical issues
- Willing to be a hands-on type of engineer
Requirements for the Production Engineer position include:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 1 year + experience or Co-Ops as an engineer in a manufacturing company
- Ability to work independently and go-getter mentality
- Ability to communicate and work with all levels manufacturing plant
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.