|Posted On||Nov 17, 2023|
Ashtabula/NE Ohio area
$80,000 - $95,000
Job ID #27261
Our client is a global manufacturing organization that is a recognized award-winning supplier within their industry. They have experienced tremendous growth in recent years by developing new products and new technologies that are changing the dynamics of both their company and this industry. The benefits they provide their employees are top-notch, including low-cost medical, 401k matching, and bonuses. They also provide a full and complete relocation package to individuals who are willing to move to the area.
Just last year the company moved into a brand-new Engineering and R&D Center. They are looking to hire an experienced Quality Engineer to help aid in this growth.
Main duties of the Quality Engineer include:
- Leading and supporting ISO and TS audits
- Performing corrective actions to ensure improvement of product quality Leading PPAP and APQP
- Working with key customers and suppliers to ensure full satisfaction (including customer visits)
- Working closely with the Engineering team during New Product Development
- Leading product warranty communication
- Lead PPAP and APQP processes
- Bachelor`s degree (ideally in engineering)
- Strong customer quality experience
- Experience leading ISO or TS audits
- Exceptional communication skills
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.