|Feb 13, 2024
$90,000 to $100,000
Bonus and other perks
Job ID 27611
Want to learn something new every day? Be provided unlimited training? Here is an opportunity for you.
This USA company has experienced several decades of success. They have consistently grown, expanded, improved, and adapted. The company has a great reputation for how they treat their employees by providing career opportunities, respect, flexibility, and a great benefit package. Several employees spend their entire career with our client. They are looking to add on an engineer who wants to learn, grow, and contribute. The team gets involved with a lot of fun and different automation projects for a diverse customer base.
As a Controls Engineer for this team, you will get involved with:
- Communicating with the manufacturing customers on their automation needs
- Programming and integrating PLCs, HMIs, PC controls, motion systems, and more
- Developing and implementing data acquisition systems
- Learning new technologies, robots, MES, etc.
To be considered for this Controls Engineer position, you must have:
- A degree is a plus, but it is more important to get the right individual who can learn.
- Proven experience and accomplishments programming PLC and other automation systems
- Ability to travel some but technicians do most of the travel
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.