|Dec 13, 2023
As part of one the world’s largest automotive suppliers, this state-of-the-art facility has the corporate backing, name recognition, and industry expertise to outpace its competition. With a nearly 70-year history of innovation and over 100 global locations, this manufacturing juggernaut has capabilities matched by none other. Improvements in several of their product offerings and a global rise in demand have led to unprecedented success. To maintain this pace, they are actively searching for an Material Planner with high-volume manufacturing experience.
Why you should apply:
- Direct Access to business unit leaders and company executives
- Autonomous work environment
- State-of-the-art production facility
- Global advancement opportunities
Duties of the Material Planner include:
- Utilize strong computer skills and experience with MRP/ERP systems and Excel to track all materials and product from incoming shipments, through warehousing, inventory, and production scheduling.
- Work closely with production team to insure proper inventory levels and part delivery
- Perform inventory cycle counts as needed
- Assist in scheduling production runs and determining reserve inventory
- Lead BOM audits to ensure proper routing
Requirements of the Material Planner include:
- Previous experience monitoring incoming shipments, inventory, and production scheduling for a manufacturing facility
- Experience with ERP/MRP systems, preferably SAP and Excel
- Proficiency in MS Office
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.