|Feb 13, 2024
|$25-$29 per hour
$25-$29 per hour
Our manufacturing client is rapidly expanding due to the tremendous success they have experienced over the last several years. They are a global organization and have their U.S. headquarters in the Cincinnati, OH area. You will enjoy top-notch perks and benefits like full-tuition reimbursement, full-pay for parental leave, low cost, and great coverage for medical/dental/vision benefits, matching 401(k), and a very family-friendly and flexible work environment.
- Tremendous work environment and family-friendly culture
- Excellent benefits and perks
- Ability to grow your career
The current opening is for a Quality Technician. Main duties include:
- Respond to quality issues, utilize 5-whys, RCA, cause/effect diagrams
- Coordinate customer inspections, facilitate testing
- Utilize CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machine)
- Monitor and control scrap rates
- Support Quality Coordinator with calibration and gauging
- A.S. degree preferred, or equivalent work experience in lieu of education
- Must have prior experience working with CMM
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Prior experience with GD&T preferred (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing)
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.