|Dec 15, 2023
Dayton, OH area
$60,000 - $80,000
Our client is a large tier-1 automotive supplier with manufacturing locations across North America. They have a large manufacturing and R&D facility near Dayton, OH and are currently searching for several engineers due to recent growth. You will be provided excellent benefits with full family plans that cost as low as $50 per month! Benefits start the first of the month after hire date. You will work in a team-oriented engineering, R&D, and manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work a hybrid/remote work schedule
- Paid overtime
- Excellent job stability and career growth
The current opening is for a Design/Guest Engineer. Main duties include:
- Work directly with OEM’s as a liaison for product design confirmation
- Perform product layout and design
- Design for manufacturability
- Identify and countermeasure manufacturing concerns
- Design and develop manufacturing processes, materials utilization, manufacturing requirements
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Prior work experience in welding and/or assembly processes preferred, not required
- Prior work experience utilizing CAD
- Strong organization skills, problem-solving ability, outside-the-box thinking
- Ability to travel to customer site when necessary
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.