|Jan 18, 2024
$80,000 - $90,000
Our client company got their start in the mid-1970`s and have been growing ever since. They are well known for their long lasting, high quality equipment that is used in various ways all over the world as well as their low-turnover rate. Working for this company you will enjoy stability as they are continually growing and expanding. They are well-known for their family-friendly work environment, having great benefits, and flexible work environment.
- Ability to work remotely
- Family-friendly and flexible work environment
- Tremendous job stability
Main duties of the Sales Engineer position include:
- Develop sales and customer accounts within a defined territory
- Travel to customer sites frequently (25-35% per calendar year)
- Develop formal sales proposals and offers in response to requests for quotes
- Give technical presentations
- Set and achieve sales goals and quotas
- Assist customers whenever necessary
Requirements for the Sales Engineer position include:
- Bachelor’s degree, degree in a technical field is preferred
- Technical sales experience of capital equipment is required
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills
- Ability to travel 25-35% of the time in a defined territory
- Ability to relate technical information to non-technical individuals
- Must be able to travel to HQ (Dayton, OH) when necessary
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.