|Jan 18, 2024
Dayton, Ohio area
Our client has been a manufacturing leader in the automotive, medical device, and packaging industries for over 70 years. With a large global presence, increasing market share, and industry leading products, they are poised to remain at the forefront of their industry for the foreseeable future. As a world-recognized company with a unique product line and several unique technologies and products, they are the go-to provider of solutions for many competitive industries. To keep pace with growing demand, their most pressing need is for a Quality Systems Manager with manufacturing experience.
Why you should apply:
- Newly created role due to rapidly increasing demand
- Highly diversified product offering and customer base
- 70-year track record of success
Duties and responsibilities of the Quality Systems Manager include:
- As a key member of the leadership team, develop strategies and implement key initiatives related to quality system development and continuous improvement initiatives
- Use understanding of ISO and IATF to develop plant-wide quality systems and procedures while leading APQP efforts
- Develop capability studies, quality plans, SPC, and other quality control procedures while utilizing tools like root cause analysis and corrective actions to ensure product compliance
- Previous experience leading automotive quality system development and plant implementation in an IATF quality environment
- The ability to not only develop quality standards but execute initiatives at the plant level through employee training and plant floor implementation
- Excellent understanding of statistical techniques and data analysis, including SPC and 6 Sigma
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or similar technical field.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.