|Jan 24, 2024
Springfield, OH area
Our client is a global corporation that has been manufacturing products for over 100 years. They provide the latest innovations to their customers who span a wide range of industries and sectors. Our client is in need of a Production Engineer to join their team. This is a new position, open due to growth.
As Production Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Plant and equipment layout and design
- Being hands-on; supporting equipment installation and production/manufacturing
- Preparing cost estimates for improvement projects
- Procuring equipment and installation materials
- Overseeing plant projects
- Working with multiple plant departments, including closely with maintenance
To be considered for the Production Engineer position you must have:
- A BS in Mechanical Engineering or similar, along with at least 3 years of previous mechanical/production engineering experience in a manufacturing facility
- Experience with AutoCAD, SolidWorks, etc.
- Hands-on abilities; want to work on the plant floor
- Positive attitude, get along well with others
- Relocation assistance will be provided, local candidates are preferred
Key skills: Mechanical, Engineer, Hands-on
Omni One specializes in the placement of Engineers and Technical Professionals. Our service is employer paid (no cost to you). All calls, emails and/or correspondence will be kept extremely confidential. For more information, please call us at 614-760-5799 and email your resume in Word format to Dublin@omnione.com . Please visit www.omnione.com for additional career opportunities.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.