|Jan 31, 2024
Job ID 27785
Join a team that's renowned for manufacturing top-tier products and dedicated to continuous improvement. With a strong and satisfied customer base, this corporation consistently leads the industry. We're on the lookout for a talented leader to fill the role of Production Planner and take our team to new heights.
As a Production Planner, your main responsibilities will be:
- Establishing production schedules based on sales and operations plans
- Scheduling the production of automotive components
- Monitoring material inventories
- Tracking the progress of production
- Making necessary modifications to schedules
- Utilizing Excel on a daily basis
- To be considered for this role, you should have:
An associate's degree is preferred
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a similar function
- Proficiency in Excel
- Previous experience in the automotive industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Come be a part of an organization that offers a pleasant work environment, a fantastic team, and a fulfilling and secure career. Your leadership could be the key to driving our team's success to even greater heights!
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.