|Jan 31, 2024
Fort Wayne, IN area
For over 60 years, this privately held manufacturing leader has supplied some of the biggest names in the automotive industry. With over six divisions and several production facilities, they have become one of the region’s most diversified and stable suppliers. Innovations in several of their key product lines have led to continued growth, and they are quickly adding talent to meet this demand. One of Their most pressing needs is for a Quality Engineer
Why you should apply:
- Direct Access to business unit leaders and company executives
- Autonomous work environment
- Privately held company
- Full-Family medical benefits around $100/month
Responsibilities of the Quality Engineer include:
- Act as the liaison between customer and manufacturing facility for quality initiatives
- Develop and facilitate product quality systems, procedures, and documentation
- Maintaining ISO/IATF standards to ensure system and part compliance
- Preparing Process Failure Mode Effects Analysis (PFMEA), flow charts, control plans, and the Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) documentation.
Requirements for the Quality Engineer position include:
- At least two years` experience as a Quality Engineer within a high-volume, automotive manufacturing facility.
- Experience with Advanced product quality planning (APQP), PPAP, PFMEA, and IATF 16949 standards
- The ability to travel to customer sites as needed.
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.