|Feb 02, 2024
$85,000 - $95,000
Job ID 27794
This global automotive supplier has several decades of success and growth. They are known for employee engagement and development. The Toledo plant is one of their highly recognized operations. They are continuing to grow in the industry and within their operation. The company is committed to technical development of their processes. They are in search of a couple talented individuals to join their team.
Why you should apply:
- Team based philosophy
- Trust you to make decisions
- Career advancement opportunities.
Duties of the Robot Engineer include:
- Design and developing robotic automation processes
- Maintaining and improving automation processes
- Programming robots to perform optimally
- Troubleshoot robotic systems and suggest countermeasures to minimize downtime while ensuring safety
- Diagnose robotic systems and reprogram or calibrate as needed
- Develop process flow diagrams and workplace layouts to increase efficiency and reduce handling
- Requirements of the Robotics Engineer include:
A four-degree in a technical field preferred
- Experience programming robots such as ABB and Fanuc
- Experience working with PLCs, HMIs, networks, etc.
- Sharp mind-set with a positive personality
- Abilit to communicate effectively with associates.
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.