|Feb 05, 2024
$70,000 - $88,000
This manufacturing company has been in business for more than 50 years. Our client is privately held and has over 400 employees in four locations across the U.S. They are a tier-1 and tier-2 automotive supplier, and business is booming. Working for this company you will receive great benefits, matching 401(k), great PTO, tuition reimbursement, and a family-friendly and flexible work environment.
The current opening is for a Project Engineer. Main duties include:
- Manage the launch of new parts/products
- Provide project leadership and drive all aspects of program launch
- Create and manage project schedules and action items
- Design and release automotive interior parts
- Coordinate engineering changes
- Order required outside tooling and coordinate in-house tooling requirements
- Ensures customer deliverables and program timings are met
- Leads activities to secure and install new equipment and processes
- B.S. degree in a technical field
- Minimum of 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Prior experience with program management and product launch activities
- CAD background, preferably Catia V5 or NX
- Prior automotive manufacturing experience
- Strong problem-solving ability, detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.